FALL 2019 REGISTRATION OPENS WED. JUNE 26TH AT 11:00AM!
- Have your Pike13 account set up and ready ahead of time! This includes having a credit card on file under your account and waivers signed for your dependent's accounts.
- If you have not created an account yet, create YOUR account first (use your name, your email, and your birthday), then add your dependent's information.
- Create your account here!
- If you already have an account with us, please log in to your existing account to register.
- If you see "This may not be booked online. Please contact us for details." then registration is not open up. Registration will open promptly at 11:00 AM and you will see an "Enroll" button. Refresh your browser if this does not change!
- It is required to SELECT THE CLASS IN THE CALENDAR in order to enroll, then check out by purchase the Ninja Kids Pass to complete the transaction. If you only purchase a pass without selecting a class to enroll in, you have not registered for class and may not get a spot.
- The system only allows one child's registration at a time. You will need to repeat the process for a second child.
- TIP! Have multiple browsers open, one for each child, so when registration opens you can select Enroll on each tab FIRST, then complete your checkout.
- Having trouble at checkout? Your waivers may not be signed. Waivers will be emailed to you when you create your account.
- If a class is full, you will see that the "Event is full". Once you purchase a wait list pass an option will appear to Sign Up for the Wait List. The pass is free, and you can put all your ninjas on the same pass! You can also use the one pass for multiple wait lists.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET ON A WAIT LIST OR MULTIPLE IF A CLASS IS FULL!
- September 9th is many days away! There are always changes from registration day to classes starting and spots may open up!